W.O.H!

Wings Over Houston this weekend (Oct 31-Nov 1) It is the 25th anniversary of the airshow. Anyone going?

Quite a few members of the FlightAware staff.

I figured that! :smiley: :laughing:

Wish I was going, but I think I have to shovel some snow!!! click here fortunately they know how to dress for the cold up here!!!

Wings over Houston shedule

Oh Canada…

[quote=“wazzu90”]

Uhhhh, swimming across the lake as we speak! Please tell her to meet me at the lakefront with a beer and a towel!!

Talk about the airshow, shall we?

I went on Saturday. Best airshow I have seen( I’ve only been to 4 :laughing: ) 3 stunt pilots, F-18 demo, A-10 demo, AV-8 demo, F-15 demo, TORA! TORA! TORA! And the Blue Angels! F-18 made a small cone on one of its high speed passes. I will get some pics up in the next couple days… :smiley:

[quote=“FlyNYC”]

Standing at KBKL with a towel and a beer…

[quote=“Smerkbich”]

Prove it

Standing at KBKL with a towel and a beer…

Did you just get out of the shower? :wink:

Sorry Will …on this one you should stay on the porch and let the big dogs play. Now…what were you saying Smerkbich? Something about a towel and beer… :smiley:

Yea, yea, yea… :unamused:

What do you mean by me staying out of this, I’m the one who started the thread about the airshow. So maybe you should stay out… So just stick that in your pipe and smoke it… :laughing:

Now now…dont get your panties in a wad. :smiley:

Now you talking like you have said nothing wrong… :unamused:

Well, yeah… what I meant was … I had an EXTRA towel and beer for Flyboy… last I heard, he was swimmin’ across the lake from Canada. Thought I would welcome him to the States…

Speakin’ of that… are there any SINGLE pilots here? I only get asked out by: Married pilots or 20 year old line guys… I’m 39, and the pickins are slim in the aviation pool of dating… :blush:

Sorry, Will… you were talkin’ about the Airshow. I just moved up to Ohio from TX. I’m sad about it… wish I was going to W.O.H. It’s a good airshow. Have fun! :frowning:

I’m married…technically. :laughing: :laughing:

Well, yeah… what I meant was … I had an EXTRA towel and beer for Flyboy… last I heard, he was swimmin’ across the lake from Canada. Thought I would welcome him to the States…

Speakin’ of that… are there any SINGLE pilots here? I only get asked out by: Married pilots or 20 year old line guys… I’m 39, and the pickins are slim in the aviation pool of dating…

If he is swimming from Canada, give him alot of towels and a heater! :laughing:

Oh I’m sure she has a nice working heater