VFR Flight Following

Will FlightAware display flights that are in the system for VFR Flight Following?

Welcome to FlightAware!! I like to keep my responses from being too, well, normal…

Read the FAQ’n F.A.Q.s!!!

Explination of joke: Get it? You dont say the letters on the first FAQ and it sounds kinda like something else…

OK, anyway, about 95.99347593% of your questions about what this site can do will be answered in the FAQs.

:laughing:

Edit: Emotiicon added to show jovial nature, as well as explination of joke behind the “FAQ’n”

Welcome to FlightAware, CFSTENDER! Sorry that pika1000 is so grumpy.

Grumpy? I thought it was quite clever. So phooey on you!

I shall add an emoticon (though it goes against EVERYTHING I believe in…HA) to show my jovial nature.

I didn’t say it wasn’t clever – just thought it might not be the warmest welcome to a new member.

hanging head in shame OK, I will curb my off the wall sense of humor. I will go sit in the corner for my 5 minute timeout. still, hanging head in shame

Nyaaahh, nyaah, [sing-song]you got caught[/sing-song]!

You do have to admit that it was clever…

And to rat out who had about a 15% part in the creating of this…toby!!!

Clever or not, the saying goes one’s first impression is their last impression.

Allen

Sorry…from now on EVERYONE BE TOTALLY SERIOUS. STICK TO STANDARD ISSUE “WELCOME” MESSAGES. NOBODY HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR!!!

:stuck_out_tongue:

{start Harry from “When Harry Met Sally” accent}Please - to explain “serious,” “standard issue”?{end Harry from “When Harry Met Sally” accent}

I would perhaps have had to label this topic contribution as “O/T”, but I did search “Emoticon” and this thread was at the top of the Results list.

For all with a biased view of ‘emoticon’ (whether positive or negative bias), this youtube video (1:19 long) is a MUST SEE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVOFmu2ZIqI

Note that I have avoided the use of emoticons (however well deserved) nor are there any exclamation points.