Very cool scale models

This guy is utterly amazing.

http://www.craftsmanshipmuseum.com/images/ParkP51fLSideM.jpg

craftsmanshipmuseum.com/park.htm

I love this type of stuff, even though it beggars my poor Revell model based assembly skills, and this Dentist is a master.

However, I consider this to be the absolute pinnacle of the scale model building art! (Not trying to “out-do” you, just thought you might appreciate it.)

Working Ferrari model - YouTube)

(For you Top Gear fans, yes, that’s Jeremy Clarkson doing the narration.)

[quote=“JHEM”]
I love this type of stuff, even though it beggars my poor Revell model based assembly skills, and this Dentist is a master.

However, I consider this to be the absolute pinnacle of the scale model building art! (Not trying to “out-do” you, just thought you might appreciate it.)

I can’t imagine the patience these two guys must have! Thanks, JHEM, I DO appreciate that.[/quote]

[quote=“JHEM”]

He said he has 20,000 hrs into it. If he would have spent that time working, he could have bought two REAL Ferrari’. Very cool, nonetheless.[/quote]