The C-310 that crashed today

I am surprised that there is NO mention of the C-310 that went in this morning taking out the 2 on board and 3 innocents on the ground.
The C 310 is and always has been a handful and may well be the most unsafe twin ever. This is the 3rd crash I can recall.**

Ah, grasshopper, try looking at this:

discussions.flightaware.com/view … highlight=

and this:

discussions.flightaware.com/view … highlight=

You say this is the 3rd C310 crash. Without context, 3 crashes doesn’t make the aircraft unsafe. Is it the 3rd crash in 2 weeks? 3 months? 10 years? How many hours a year is the C310 fleet flown? If all of the C310s average 1000 hours a year then yes, it’s an unsafe aircraft. If they fleet averages 500,000 hours a year then the aircraft isn’t quite as unsafe.

mduell, do that voodoo that you do and lock 2 of these 3 threads on the same topic, would ya?

Pika gets the scoop on this one!

Thanks wazzu…

I don’t care which 2 get locked, but this is getting out of hand…

Thanks for your reply on the C-130.IYou make very good points.I found that is still a tricky plane to fly v.the C-340 I used to fly.
Also,WHY CAN’T I FIND THIS FLIGHT ORIGINATING FROM DAYTONA TO LAKELAND(BUT GOING INTO ORLANDO)ON FLIGHT AWARE?

Because, your yelling aside, the aircraft is blocked as you can find out in the other discussions on this topic.

Hello Damiross,
I am new to this site and to “email chatting” so I did not realize that I was,as you put it,“yelling”. Rather, I was just asking questions and looking for guidance and information.I will now refrain from using this as a means of communications as it can be very misunderstood.
Besides…I have a life that thankfully rests well above arguing with unknown and unimportant people on the internet.
Adios Dude!

In emails and chats, no matter here or other places, all caps is considered yelling.