Stone Temple Pilots front man Scott Weiland

TMZ has learned Stone Temple Pilots front man Scott Weiland…suffered the seizure while flying from Los Angeles to Miami. The plane was forced to make an emergency landing at Dallas Fort Worth International Airport.
(http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/18/scott-weiland-suffers-seizure/)

I’m not finding a diversion.

flightaware.com/live/flight/AAL1 … /KLAX/KMIA

Here you go :slight_smile:

Seizure= Heroin OD. Scott has had problems with it for years

I actually thought he was dead until I read this.

There used to be a website called Metalsludge.com , I don’t think it’s up anymore. They had an ongoing poll, of who would be the next singer to OD. This was as Layne Stahley had died. Some girl got him within a week of it happening. The prediction was, this dude was next.

Thank ya.

he should be fined, and all passengers compensated, and passengers on connecting flights too.

the airlines on time ratings will be affected and its beyond their control.

besides how do you even get on an airline while on heroine, my friend used to do it, and you couldn’t wake him up even if you set his clothes on fire.
only way i can see is he shot up on the plane and i’m surprised they would let syringes checked on without a prescription.

The heroin thing is just a guess. There are plenty of other reasons for seizures - K disorders,simple epileptic, etc.
And you don’t have to shoot smack. It can be snorted, smoked, or eaten.

Is that the same “my friend” that Frank was talking about the other day?

yeah but it’s an educated guess, and one with high probability. I’m sure he’s familiar with the many ingestion methods of “the smack”, and could probably give you a few more.