SNC 360 Dizzy

Looking at this guy,he just keeps going in circles.he has been working out of Huntsville Intl (KHSV) the past couple of days,i thought they flew cargo.

Permalinks to referenced flights:
flightaware.com/live/flight/SNC3 … /KHSV/KHSV
flightaware.com/live/flight/SNC3 … /KHSV/KHSV

Flight #360 makes sense. :slight_smile:

“Sierra November Charlie Three Sixty. Tower, I am not requesting a 360 turn, I’m simply giving you my identifier.”
“Roger, make one right 360 for spacing, Sierra November Charlie”

“Sierra November Charlie Three Sixty. Tower, I am not requesting a 360 turn, I’m simply giving you my identifier.”

I thought of something else when I saw the first one… :blush:

This is one of those strange ones i have a sneaky suspicion about what he was doing,his actual tail number is N360AB as he later called the FBO on his way inbound today and told them he needed it in the hangar tonight,expected rain and storms most of the day tomorrow.

looks like a cassette tape that got eaten by the machine

Let’s do a 360 and get outta here.

But that wouldn’t, would it?

However a 180 might be what you’d be looking for if you wanted to un-ass an area as expeditiously as possible. :wink:

What’s that? A cowboy hat? :laughing:

Of course!
Or the FSM.

On the first flight track posted the Western circle is over an area of Decatur, AL, and the Eastern circle is over the Redstone Arsenal, which according to Wikipedia is home to the US Army Aviation and Missile Command and theNASA Marshall Space Flight Center. :open_mouth:

Don’t worry* I* got it!

Haven’t heard that in a long time.

burning some fuel?

flightaware.com/live/flight/AWE125

Permalink:
http://flightaware.com/live/flight/AWE125/history/20090605/0907Z/PHNL/PHNL
Wow, 3 hour sightseeing trip. (At night.)
They were fueled for about 6 hr flight; why would they need to burn half of it before landing? Must have been diagnosing and diagnosing and diagnosing …

Free Krispy Kreme Doughnut Friday
Thursday June 4, 2009

Friday, June 5th is National Doughnut Day. In order to celebrate this “sweet” holiday, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts is giving away a free doughnut to their customers.

huntsville.about.com/

Hahaha nice first post.

Welcome to FA!

Mike

could be practicing turns about a point…

C’mon guys! It’s a NASCAR driver’s airplane. They just can seem to grasp the concept “the shortest distance between 2 points is a straight line.”