Sit down and shut up


#1

cnn.com/2008/CRIME/11/05/pas … index.html

Sounds like someone was not being good!! :open_mouth:


#2

Now all we have to do is wait for the lawsuit…


#3

The question I meant to raise at the top of the thread is who the hell travels with duct tape? :smiling_imp:


#4

It’s like an American Express card…Don’t leave home with out it.


#5

#6

Wait 'til she gets the bill from the airline to reimburse them for the expense of the diversion! Bet she’ll be more cooperative on her next flight.


#7

Cabin crews. Really.


#8

Next flight?


#9

I guess Hilary is not taking not being President well. :laughing:

…Ok, thats what Jay Leno said.


#10

LMFAO :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:


#11

She is now on the NFL- No FLy List


#12

Wasn’t aware they did that. Okay - she’ll be more cooperative on her next train ride.


#13

Its always the 1% of drinkers that ruin the fun for the other 99%…Instant a**hole, just add alcohol.


#14

NASA, too.


#15

Agree


#16

Incredibly, alcohol was involved.