Search Functions

Perhaps this is just my own lack of understanding of how to work the site, but I don’t see any advanced search functions. What I’d like to be able to do is search for say flights by airline at a particular airport. Like all United flights out of SFO. Or all Alaska flights between SEA and ANC. Is this function available, and if not, I think it would be a great advanced search function to add!

You can do those types of search by clicking the “Forgot the flight number” button in the left navigation bar on the website.

Any possiblity of getting a search function in the list of flights in the airport listings? For example, I’d like to find all flights that departed from KSFO between 09:30 and 10:45 on a given day without having to sort by departure time then scrolling through dozens, if not hundreds, of flights first.

I would like this search, too. Using the “forgot the flight number” requires both the departure and arrival airport codes. What we would like is just knowing what flights, on United for example, are leaving KDEN, regardless of the destination. Adding a time feature and equipment would be great.