Register multiple sites

How do I register multiple “sites” according to the ADSB stats?

I see on flightaware.com/adsb/stats/user/tehreedy

I have an SBS-3 with PlanePlotter setup at home, and feeding fine. But I’ve just setup a piaware box (which is claimed to my account), for when I’m not at home (specifically, long trips away from home).

It’d be nice if I could associate this properly, and be able to set the physical location of it etc properly. And hence, see stats of what the piaware is feeding to FlightAware

Thanks!

Just make sure that all of your receivers are associated with your username by using the Registration page: flightaware.com/adsb/register

They are. My SBS-3/PlanePlotter has been linked for a while. And my piaware reports as being claimed by my account as of today (when it was setup)

Linked PiAware Receivers (tehreedy)

Great news! Your account is associated with the following PiAware receivers and you can view your statistics here:

b8:27:eb:b4:XX:XX: PiAware (SD Card) 1.19 added Monday, 19 January 2015 (198.73.XXX.XXX / 192.168.XXX.XXX)

Okay, wait a couple more hours and see if you have another entry listed on your stats user page. Our new stats backend is still reprocessing today’s data before it catches up with live activity.

Aha. That sounds like a possible cause. I’ll give it 24 hours or so and see if things catch up

Thanks for your help

Yup, looks like it was the delay. Got an email about it being activated and live, and another site is now appearing. Yay! :slight_smile: