Raytheon to sell aircraft unit....news at 11.

Linky binky bo-bniky, banana fanna mo-binky, fee fi fo finky…linky

Category: "Best Use of Banana Fanana in Link in FlightAware Regarding Something Actually Related to Aviation"
And the winner is: Pika1000!

Oh, thank you!! Thank you!!

I would like, first, to that God for giving me the creative mind to come up with the “Banana Fanana” idea. And to my parents, who couldn’t be here today because they are busy molding young minds full of mush in CA, thank you for your support over the past 30 years. My wife, Emily, thank you for your hours of labor and pushing, only to be forced into a c-section to have our beautiful son. To the Academy, for giving me this honor, this privedge, this…WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ANYWAY???

WHAT IS THIS? THIS IS GOLD FOIL? THIS ISN’T EVEN REAL GOLD? FORGET THIS YOU CHEAP (BEEP). YOU (BEEP) PIECES OF (BEEP) CAN’T EVEN GET A (BEEP) AWARD RIGHT. (BEEP). SCREW YOU GUYS, I’M GOING HOME AND YOU CAN KEEP YOUR (BEEP) AWARD. (BEEP)

Oh yeah. Merry Christmas everyone!

Al Gore invented “Banana Fanana”!

Along with the Internet, global warming, and kissing.

:laughing:

…applause!
…applause!..applause!
…applause!..applause!
applause!..applause!
applause!..applause!
…applause!..applause!
…applause!..applause!
…applause!

(how come this thing recognizes spaces between words, but not when making a circle out of words?)

I find it interesting that Raytheon is not dumping Flight Options as well. Insider knowledge in the fractional industry says that Flight Options has been struggling for awhile. Maybe GS Capital and Onex did not want the baggage.