I upgraded my Radarcape to the major2 update which allows me to run the normal FA client.
However i made a bit of a balls up of the installation, which i fixed. No major issue just user error (i was tired). I added the client manually rather than use the Radarcape upload option so my bad. I had just used the manual install method on another pi so just did the same again forgetting what i was logged into.
Anyhow the issue is it registered the feeder on the 1st of January 1970 (i guess before the GPS was up after a reboot) so when i entered the unique identifier from my old PI setup (set to connect to the Radarcape) it is ignoring it and using the new site number 43860.
I’m not to fussed about the stats and stuff they will come back with time just a warning for others follow the instructions i just hope the date doesn’t cause you any problems.