Pro Stick Availability - August 2016

The Pro Stick is back in stock on Amazon in the US and Canada, plus on eBay. It will be in Amazon Europe next week.

Amazon Canada - available now
Amazon United States - available now
eBay Worldwide - available now

Not exactly available US. You can preorder but says not available until April 26th

[quote=“w7psk”]

We ship a batch daily and as they receive the batch, they make it available for order to ship when it’s processed a couple days later. Since we continue to ship and they continue to sell out, the date keeps pushing back until we can ship them faster than people buy them.

Ordered from Amazon Canada.

Installed prostick and FA filter yesterday at 4:15pm EST and have seen excellent results.

Great work FA.

On Friday I changed out a Perfect Vision AMP, FA Filter and RTL Dongle for FA’s Dongle and Filter and so far I’ve seen excellent results. Much better then I thought I would see, thanks FA.

I purchase 2 Pro Sticks from Amazon Canada (delivered within 3 days of placing order…great), but did not realize that with Pro Stick a Filter is a must. I thought I can manage with adjusting the gain, without using a Filter.

However after trying 2 Pro Sticks with 2 different antennas, I realized that I cannot go above 30dB gain setting of dump1090, and at this setting the performance is less than that given by Satellite Amplifier. A Filter is a must with Pro Stick.

I will now order 2 FA filters to enable me to increase gain setting and take full advantage of Pro Stick’s RF Pre-Amplifier.

Please see my today morning’s setup of Pro Stick Click Here

Ugh, I’ve been checking Amazon religiously and the one time I don’t check it actually becomes available and now progressively sells out. Now it shows as not available until 4/27, and doesn’t deliver until 5/2 which is a Monday, which means I won’t be able to do the install until the following weekend, the 7/8th. So much for back in stock in mid-April…

You have your work cut out for you, keeping up with us. :open_mouth: :wink:

Suits me fine - just ordered.

I usually receive my items ahead of schedule from Amazon, although sometimes when there are multiple shipping options and I don’t select the fastest one, they seem to hold it at the distribution center until the day before the scheduled arrival and THEN ship it.

:angry: My shipping day keeps moving. Was 25th, then the 26th and this morning its saying the 27th.

Looks good, just waiting until the UK Amazon have this!

I know its OOS anyway, but the Amazon UK link is dead, and looking at your “brand page” I can only see the 26" aerial and the filter - looks like there is something wrong with the listing on UK Amazon? I can order from another European country, but then I pay €6 shipping for example from Germany so would rather order and wait on UK - can you check out what happened?

Great you have placed filter/antenna/dongle into Amazon Europe, I actually only realised this last week and just bought the FA aerial as up to now the price of the aerial was ok but the shipping from US and risk of custom’s was a barrier to investment… my range is rubbish so hoping this will sort that out once mounted outside (current antenna inside) but I can see the FA Pro stick getting me further still.

Ordered, delivery Saturday yippe!

Arriving today by 8pm
Shipping today

I think Amazon is confused.

Well, it arrived so I did the direct swap with the Nooelec stick except I added the FA filter.

Hi everyone, the Pro Stick is now in stock everywhere we currently offer it:

Amazon Canada - available now
Amazon France - available now
Amazon Germany - available now
Amazon Italy - available now
Amazon Spain - available now
Amazon United Kingdom - available now
Amazon United States - available now
eBay Worldwide - available now

I ordered mine on April 23rd, and it arrived today.
I see Amazon US shows 18 left in stock today, so if you haven’t ordered yours yet, better get it. I only ordered one so every one else has a chance to get it in this first round. It looks like the max per order is 2, which I think is a good thing. I may build another kit later, we’ll see.

Mine is on the way.

Any reason why it’s €17 in Germany/France/Spain/Italy but £17 (~€22) in UK?

Received mine today (along with 50ft USB cable). I’m surprised the contents were all in the package. Both ends were open and the smaller items could have simply fallen out.