Plane spotting

probably the wrong place to post this…does anyone know any good plane spotting places around KMCO? May even venture over to SFB as well. Looking for any insight. Thanks!

nycaviation.com/forum/threads/39 … y-problems
Some info, doesn’t look like the most camera friendly place, quote from the Orlando airport link in forum…

Where are the best places for aircraft spotting?
On completion of a “Use of Facilities Form”, aircraft spotting/photography is permitted on Level 9 of the Terminal Top Parking Garage, which provides a panoramic view of most of the airfield and airside terminal buildings. The form must be completed in person, and accompanied by a valid photo I.D., between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays), at the Public Affairs office, located on the 3rd level of the Main Terminal in the Aviation Authority Executive Offices (to the left of the East Security Checkpoint for Gates 60-129).

Call ahead

When I went down there last year, I found a nice little place at coordinates: 28°23’30.97"N, 81°19’42.33"W

It’s a planned road spur with no connecting road with a clear view of the southern sky. I just parked my car there and hung out for several hours. Very few cars drove by there and nobody harrassed me.