Plane design

are the planes that have the humps on the bottom of them (i assume for the landing gear/luggage) airbus or boeing?

Can you show us a picture of the plane you area talking about?

I’d almost be willing to bet if you found a picture, the description of the picture will tell you what type of plane it is or even the lettering on the plane :wink: