Plane Crash Survivors Speak

WBNS-10 TV story

If you search for the name on the FAA web site you see he’s not a instrument rated pilot. Idiot.

I searched around but couldn’t find the flight here. I think it was a VFR into IFR.

It should be on the FAA and NTSB web sites tomorrow.Picture of plane crash tried to add image to post but couldn’t this time.

edit: Image link added

Praise the Lord! :smiley:

What is that, a Musketeer or a sundowner? (kinda looked like a Navion at first but it’s not) Leiberma?

1963 Beechcraft Musketeer. Know these things like the back of my hand. Not likely LOL

Found out via Google and it pointed me to dispatch.com/news-story.php? … F1-05.html

I tell you, beech planes are built like tanks… Was a good looking plane.

Dont’ get me started on the PIC… Guess he forgot the simple 3Cs for starters…

Allen

No, No… Google him, he’s a genius. He’s way smarter then anyone here :unamused:

I mean why Climb (you want to land), Communicate (they bust you for flying into the clouds), Comply (I’m smarter then them).

I’ve got kids and I can’t imagine putting them into that kind of spot. Oh, ya I double checked, no flight plan out of KOSU on Sat for a Beechcraft of any kind :imp:

He must be… He managed to dodge Darwan’s Awards, Murphy’s law and anyother law that should have applied.

I’ve got kids and I can’t imagine putting them into that kind of spot. Oh, ya I double checked, no flight plan out of KOSU on Sat for a Beechcraft of any kind :imp:

Yep, along with that, I am betting probably no record of a flight briefing either.

The guy should probably play the Powerball.

Lez C, basic licence, inadvertant IMC in mountainous terrain, manages to crash with 4 aboard with only scratches for injuries not needing the services of a medically trained person on board AND have cell phone service to call for his own rescue. AMAZING!!!

Talk about God’s hand being underneath that plane!!!

Allen

Not to mention that tree or whatever went through the pilots side at head level.

Interestingly enough the FAA has this listed as a landing incident (aren’t they all really?) with 2 serious injuries.

FAA Preliminary Reports (record 2)

Fixed your link :smiley: And it’s record 1.

I think your right though, they are all landing incidents!