This is my first encounter with the message about no candidates. I did not know that Bullseye was even out there. I just installed the latest and got it without knowing. Found out that was the bleeding edge. So, to stop the bleeding, I backed off and went back to Buster Lite for a few months until everything is caught up.
Thanks for the info. It was my lack of knowledge, partially, that got in the way. It was interesting to build from source. It was actually rather fast on the 02W. Faster than I would have thought. I saw error messages, here and there, but it worked so I guess they were not important. There is another, BIG problem with Bullseye. I always increase the boot partition size and have for several years so it will not fill up and blow up an apt-get upgrade run. When you do the standard procedure on Bullseye, you end up with an unbootable flash. So, again, back to Buster, do the procedure, all is well. Surely is bleeding edge and I don’t like bleeding quite that much!
Anyway, back to Buster and feeding from the FF (on your antenna) and my PiAware on my, better, home built antenna with 25% better range. The antenna are, essentially, colocated and mine outperforms yours. I have the Orange FA stick. Not sure what is in the FF box, since it has no shell.
Thanks for the pointers and help,