PIA five times a week KHI to LHR!

Due to an increase of number of passengers, Pakistan international airline is gradually to increase there route KHI-LHR to five times a weekly from this year onwards.

The airline is very happy to see a great increase by number of passengers flying from KHI-LHR

Flights will start on 25th December 2010
The flight will only operate on Saturdays, witch means now that there will be 3 a daily flights from PIA on this day only. However PIA still does operate twice a daily flights on Mondays, Wednesday and Sundays

**Karachi Departure 11:40 PK787

London Heathrow Arrival 15:05 PK787

London Heathrow Departure 16:50 PK788

Karchi Arrival 05:25 PK788 **

Great to see another increase by PIA! :smiley:

Where did you get this information?
According to the PIA web page, they only have 5 flights a week - Tuesday and Thursday do not have flights.

Go to piac.com.pk/schedule/display_Destination.asp and enter London for the destination. All the way up through November they only operated 5 flights a week from KHI to LHR.

Are the other flights code shares?

Pakistan international airlines operates three different destinations from London Heathrow. There are Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi.

**Islamabad flights operate 4 times a weekly
Mondays, Wednesdays and on the weekends **

Lahore flights operate 3 times a weekly
Tuesdays, Thursdays and on Saturdays

Karachi flights operate 5 times a weekly
Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and on the weekends

Now what I’m trying to say is that PIA flights operate twice a daily on Mondays, Wednesday and on Sundays. But however there will be only three daily filghts operating on Saturdays.

Look at the information i gave you about witch days does PIA flights operate

**PIA has codeshare agreements with the following four airlines

Aerosvit Airlines
China Southern Airlines (Skyteam)
Thai Airways International (Star Alliance)
Turkish Airlines (Star Alliance)**

Unnecessary bolding of text, like unnecessary CAPITALIZATION, is akin to shouting in a Forum.

who said im shouting :question:

I believe the key phrase here is “akin to.”

[quote=“LHR786”]

I just did, weren’t you paying attention?

Probably had to increase the number of flights due to all of the fine folks wanting to get home in time to not miss the execution.

Christian’s Death Verdict Spurs Holy Row In Pakistan

Probably had to increase the number of flights due to all of the fine folks wanting to get home in time to not miss the execution.

What the hell are you on about???

Why are you being so rude for :exclamation:

Not “on” about anything and I’m not rude in pointing out poor behavior by new posters in the Forum.

Somehow get the feeling that you work for PIA?

seriously what is wrong you :question:

i don’t work with PIA ok, if i WAS you got a problem mate?

people these days!

Off my meds.

Mea culpa and welcome to FlightAware.

What?? :confused:

Mea culpa is a Latin phrase that translates into English as “my mistake” or “my own fault”.

In other words, I beg your pardon, sorry if I unintentionally offended you.

Its OK apology accepted. are you really ok though?

Yes, thank you for your concern.