Photos not showing for aircraft

Noticed a local jet coming home with the empty photo box (upload photo now), flightaware.com/photos/view/2417 … tes/page/1 just wondering why it doesn’t show up .

I see the same issue with other airplane thumbnails and I believe it might be due to an incorrect digital certificate.
Depending on your browser settings, it might be too “smart” and simply ignore invalid certs instead of bothering you with prompts whether to accept it.

Here is the error I see:
The server’s name “e1.photos.flightcdn.com” does not match the certificate’s name “gp1.wac.edgecastcdn.net;s.tmocache.com;wac.edgecastcdn.net;ne.wac.edgecastcdn.net;swf.mixpo.com;cdn.traceregister.com;e1.boxcdn.net;e2.boxcdn.net;e3.boxcdn.net;static.woopra.com;assets-secure.razoo.com;ec.pond5.com;images.esellerpro.com;use.typekit.com;static.iseatz.com;static.www.turnto.com;inpath-static.iseatz.com;secure.avelleassets.com;static.dubli.com;cdn1.fishpond.co.nz;cdn1.fishpond.com.au;cdn.optimizely.com;cdn.whois.com.au;ne1.wac.edgecastcdn.net;gs1.wac.edgecastcdn.net;edgecast.onegrp.com;cdn.psw.net;cdn.gaggle.net;fast.fonts.com;ec.xnglobalres.com;images.vrbo.com;cdcssl.ibsrv.net;player.vzaar.com;framegrabs.vzaar.com;thumbs.vzaar.com;content.aqcdn.com;content.ebgames.com.au;content.ebgames.co.nz;images.allsaints.com;cdn1-ssl.iha.com;s.cdn-care.com;cdn2-b.examiner.com;cdn.trtk.net;ec.dstimage.disposolutions.com;welcome2.carsdirect.com;s1.card-images.com;update.alot.com;www.outsystems.com;www.drwmedia.com;lookup.bluecava.com;cdn.taxact.com;cdn.taxactonline.com;cdn.200581.com;img.vxcdn.com;js.vxcdn.com;www.cloudwords.com;images.skincarerx.com;ssl.cdn-redfin.com;small.outso-media.com;cdn.foxycart.com;ssl.booztx.com;p.typekit.net;use.typekit.net;cdn.thewatershed.com;b2bportal.disneylandparis.com;b2bportal.disneytravelagents.co.uk;assets.zendesk.com;a.cdnkic.com;s.cdnkic.com;cdn.cartrawler.com;secure.33across.com;static.teamtreehouse.com;www.edgecast.com;wac.a8b5.edgecastcdn.net;s.my.tmocache.com;gp1.wac.edgecastcdn.net”. Somebody may be trying to eavesdrop on you.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We’re looking into it now, and expect to have it fixed within the next few days.