Other Airlines at KIAH?

Hello,

I have been browsing the flights in and out of KIAH and was really surprised by the number of flights by Continental. I only saw very few flights by other airlines. Is this really the case or is it possible that other airlines are blocking their flights in and out of KIAH?

Thanks for your help!
emb145

IAH is Continental’s hub. Just like DFW and AA, the majority of flights you see coming out of IAH will be Contintental. If you look at Hobby, the majority will be SWA, same with Love Field in Dallas.

For more info on airlines and thier hubs, I suggest www.google.com which will get you to the airport in question’s webpage or go to the webpage of the airline you are asking about.

Pika, you get to answer all the softies!!

…Emb145, there’s another forum for Airlines that would probably be more suited to a discussion titled Other Airlines at KIAH? Just keep that in mind. :wink:

–Hey, damiross has been busy calling everyone’s mistakes lately; I had to get to it before he did!!

Edit This post originally appeared in another forum, although I can’t remember if it was General or Notable Activity. Either way, I can sleep much better now. :unamused: