Obama LA Visit Question

Obama visited Los Angeles in November – does anyone happen to know which of the two Boeing jumbos available for presidential travel were used that time? – he departed November 26…
The two numbers are of course 28000 and 29000…
Very grateful is anyone happens to know…

(I took a couple of shots of his departure, but at such an angle that number on tail was not visible and as far as I know, there are no other ways to tell the difference, number is not shown anywhere else…)

As far as I know when his highness (or other presidents) travel, both aircraft are used. One is used as a backup.

On numerous occasions I have seen only one 747/VC-25 used for presidential travel. They usually only use both on longer international trips.

…only one aircraft lands (at LAX)…whatever else is in the air…is more or less immaterial…

I didn’t want to “muddy” my post, but I did observe a “mysterious” aircraft in the skies at that time…behaving much like another “mysterious” aircraft that could be observed the previous visit…so it may very well be true that they use two…or both…but I was wondering which one actually landed at LAX…28000 or 29000…a google search might reveal it…haven’t done that yet…

Thanks for replies - it’s always much appreciated…

And sorry for typo in my post (“is” instead of “if”) – you proof read and think all is OK…and then there’s always something anyway…

…as I googled for confirmation I did find video showing AF1 landing at LAX, November 2013, but it was dark and camera was blinded by illumination on tail of aircraft, so no number was visible…

…but I did find web blog by someone who appears to have caught plane just by chance on a visit to LA and LAX and his image shows clearly “29000”…only…he had not put any date on anything! – …not blog page nor description on pict! (^%$#!!!)

…someone here on FlightAware watched departure and knows tail number – come on…! : )

…here is link from page that seemed to show AF1 on most recent LA visit…now it shows a blank page if I try to access…

first2board.com/aero-shots/air-f … s-angeles/