Norwegian Long Haul and LAX question

…I notice that FlightAware didn’t recognize Norwegian Long Haul but that’s besides the point – I wanted to ask if anyone knows if the NLH Dreamliners (they have four according to Planespotters) usually land on the north side or the south side at LAX…

I caught one by surprise a couple if weeks ago and that was on the north side…would that be the rule or was it an exception…?

Thanks for any info…

Perhaps you mean Norwegian Air Shuttle (NAX)?

flightaware.com/live/fleet/NAX

788 inbound right now.

Hi Jim – Thanks for reply – yeah, “Norwegian Long Haul;” supposedly is a subsidiary of Norwegian Air Shuttle…and Norwegian Long Haul currently operates four Dreamliners…

…anyway…my question was answered – I assumed it would follow “standard route” for aircraft arriving from north to LAX, and it did and landed on the north side…(a tad early after having departed somewhat late)

…most airlines tend to follow certain patterns, but one can’t be absolutely sure… : )

…it answered another question as well – would Dreamliners use the new terminals at LAX…? – …it did…first time I saw a Dreamliner among the jumbos, A380s and triple sevens…

Odd that Long Haul has their own AOC but flies under NAX and the same callsign.

…ok

…I also learned how incredibly frustrating getting simple information from “Los Angeles World Airports” can be…
…appalling and absurd…no matter if you try to use the web or make a phonecall…

Norwegian Dreamliner usually lands South on 25L but it all depends on what kind of traffic situation is going on for the Approach Controllers at SOCAL. Generally the controllers are good about putting north parking aircraft on the north runways and south parking aircraft on the south runways but on busy days where things get out of control its not uncommon to see a north parking plane land south or vise versa. The best way to tell where a plane is landing is just by listening in to the approach feed and seeing what runway and approach they get assigned.

…yeah…well…the three times out of three I’ve seen Norwegian Long Haul’s Dreamliners approach, they have used the north side…

…many cargo planes consistently come in on the north side and taxi to the south side, but…whatever…there are “patterns” is all I meant and sometimes “exceptions”…

I was also wondering if the use one particular plane for their LAX route, but that is not the case…they “mix around”…