FlightAware Discussions

Nascar Airplanes

Any idea what they are using now?

[quote=“michaelmay21”]

They are going to be chartering Southwest aircraft.

[quote=“mboette”]

Interesting. Maybe this is all part of that owners alliance. Jack is an aviation enthusiast…didn’t think he would give up flying his own birds to the races.

Kyle Busch medical flight from Daytona KDAB to Charlotte/ Carolinas Medical Center.

flightaware.com/live/flight/N205CM

Actually the same aircraft that was used to Medevac Tony Stewart from Iowa to Charlotte in 2013.

Any idea who n777rb is? Registered to SCHWIK AIR LLC out of
SPRINGFIELD, IL; sponsor, driver, owner or none of the above?

From what I can tell, Darrell Waltrip has signed up with Wheels Up for his private travel needs. They are a great alternative to owning/operating your own plane…I am considering membership myself. Not sure what this means for his Citation V (N500DW). I notice it hasn’t flown since last year, but I can’t find it for sale on any of the trading sites. Anyone have any additional info on this??

Brandt = #51 Cup car.

N500GR For Sale

Aerodynamics appears to be flying again.
flightaware.com/live/flight/DYN976

Sold? Moving out of JRM Hangar?

JG part of the QS family.

Yeah not sure what he is doing for transport. He tweeted this pic from a commercial flight it looks like to Seattle after the Phoenix race maybe…coach nontheless!

twitter.com/kaseykahne/status/5 … 3679509504

It is because competitors were tracking the flights and making contact with the passengers.

Old Switch-a-Roo

Does Truex charter his plane? A lot of random activity it seems. I see similar with Newman too.

flightaware.com/live/flight/N560MT

New Hangar Buddy

Sold now?
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry … Txt=N509RH

Sold or leasing?
flightaware.com/resources/registration/N199DJ

Roush 727s still at Charlotte.

SAAB 2000 replacement??

Does anyone know what plane(s) Rusty Wallace is flying around now?

So Tony Stewart did a Periscope video chat session today while flying to Eldora/Pocono. He mentioned that he would soon be in the market/switching to a Cessna aircraft from his current Falcon 50. Any word on what model Cessna will be the new N500TS?

Sold