Looking For Fellow Siai Marchetti Owner

About 4 years ago we went to Gillespie Field in San Diego for a Marchetti Fly-In. Everyone exchanged contact information, but one of the pilots I am looking for may have changed his phone number or I have it down wrong. I am hoping he may be on here. He lived or lives in Virginia. There aren’t that many of us so hopefully this will be easy.

We were the Marchetti from KPOC but now we are relocating to KONX.

If anyone knows him or can get me in touch with him I would greatly appreciate it.

Here’s a little something to get you started. Knock yourself out, Chief.

tinyurl.com/ycmnhl6

Thank you. We did look at this web site before, but there is only an address and no response when we sent a note.
It would have been nice to get in touch with him again, but looks like dead ends so far.

Thank you again for helping.

There’s a creepy site called www.zabasearch.com that can help sometimes, if you have the right information about the person.

Interesting site.

If you have an address related to a certain N-number, try doing a Google search for that address. You may find a related phone number or business name that you can call.

Do you know the tail # of the aircraft owned by this person?

No we do not have the tail number, but we think we found him. Thank you WiserTime07 and FlyNYC for all of your help.

Here is a saying I found a long time ago. I took a picture of our plane and added this to the bottom of it, framed and put it on the wall in the den. Just for fun. I know it has nothing to do with this posting, but thought you might enjoy it.

How To Live Your Life
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming:
“Wow…What a ride!”

I am sure someone knows who wrote this, but I do not have that information.

Thanks again.