Look up Alliance

You people that SAY you know about aviation and airports sure dont do much research, the airport near Texas Motor Speedway is ALLIANCE AIRPORT, look it up people, its only about 5 miles from the speedway and last year there were at least 40 corporate and private jets on the line there during the race everything from a 727s to cessnas it also has some great military flights in there for the weekend go out there on any sunday morning and youll see at least ten trainers getting ready to go back to there bases.

But most of us are very proficient with periods. We use them quite often to make a posting more readable.

What brought this up? :smiley:

You people that SAY you know about aviation and airports sure dont do much research, the airport near Texas Motor Speedway is ALLIANCE AIRPORT, look it up people, its only about 5 miles from the speedway and last year there were at least 40 corporate and private jets on the line there during the race everything from a 727s to cessnas it also has some great military flights in there for the weekend go out there on any sunday morning and youll see at least ten trainers getting ready to go back to there bases.

Hey, Newbie, it’s generally not smart to talk about something like you know it well. You’ve been on forms…let’s see…2 days. And really! How’d this come up??

Do you always lay into friends or co-workers before finding out if there is a problem?
What about Alliance? You give us nothing to research.

flightaware.com/live/airport/KAFW

I’m not sure what the issue being reported is.

Don’t take it personally, you’re not alone.

Another perfect example of why you should try to ignore the extra voices in your head…

I still want to know what he/she means by you people :smiling_imp:

At least when we post messages here, others can generally figure out what it is we’re trying to say. YOU, on the other hand, have major problems getting your point across to others who read your message. YOU simply spout-off general accusations against all members here without providing a clue as to what the hell you’re talking about.

I’m still trying to figure out what the hell the guy is talking about in the first place. Is he pissed because people might call it something other than Alliance?

What is strange is the tone does a complete 180 between this post and his next one. Maybe the dude took his meds in between posts.

The medical profession hasn’t figured out the cause of Asberger’s; I don’t think we should try. :wink:

Looked like the OP was in one of the NASCAR discussions, his grammar got a little loose, he blew a couple of commas, banged up his periods and spun right off the thread!!!