least cost scenario to get info for flight tracking app

Hi

I’d like to know what requests must I do in order to get the info i need
I have two scenarios:
1-my user knows the flight code and date and he wants to know the arrival time
what request should I make in order to get the info needed? can i get that info with just one function?

2 - my user only knows hour, destination and departure
I need to know airports list - one request per day? - does it return all passenger airports in the world?

then, I need to get info on flights departing for each airport (and destinations)
what functions should I use? - one request per airport per day?
now user can choose his flight
and then it will be a flight request as in 1.

Now, we want have push notification on flight schedule changes.
we send a request to get flight notification notice - wht is the function?
and then we receive a notification in our eb service when there is change in the flight estimated arrival / depature, right? this notification (one or more per flight) costs anything or is it included in the request we made to get notification?
is there a push notification for landed or departed?

if I want all scheduled flights for a day (depature and destination airports) for a company, what is the request I do how much it costs and what info do I get back?

Thanks in advance for all help
Cheers,

Just call FlightInfoEx() with the ident, and programmatically look through the results for the flight on the day that you want. Be aware that some flights may have multiple stops at different airports on a single day.

2 - my user only knows hour, destination and departure

You can call Search() or SearchBirdseyeInFlight() to find flights matching complex expressions. Or if you know the destination airport, you can call Scheduled() and Enroute() for that airport to see the flights that will be arriving there.

I need to know airports list - one request per day? - does it return all passenger airports in the world?

The AllAirports() function will return all airport codes that FlightAware recognizes, but not necessarily all of those will have full coverage. AirportInfo() will get you details about any single airport code. That information is fairly static, so you can just build your database from those results once and save them.

then, I need to get info on flights departing for each airport (and destinations)
what functions should I use? - one request per airport per day?
now user can choose his flight
and then it will be a flight request as in 1.

See above.

Now, we want have push notification on flight schedule changes.
we send a request to get flight notification notice - wht is the function?
and then we receive a notification in our eb service when there is change in the flight estimated arrival / depature, right? this notification (one or more per flight) costs anything or is it included in the request we made to get notification?
is there a push notification for landed or departed?

if I want all scheduled flights for a day (depature and destination airports) for a company, what is the request I do how much it costs and what info do I get back?

Thanks in advance for all help
Cheers,

Push notifications are charged each time you receive the notification for the alert. SetAlert() is used to define new alerts and specify what types of notifications you want to receive. Notifications can be sent on arrived, departed, diverted, etc.