King Abdullah?

At Mayo Clinic:

flightaware.com/live/flight/SVA7150

nytimes.com/2010/11/22/world … saudi.html

Looks like the airplane is turning right back around to pick up the Crown Prince in Morocco.

Standby on that, here comes a flight from Riyadh to JFK in an SP. SVA1 is used for the King, the 7000 series are any charter done by either the airline or the Special Flights division. They may be using JFK for crew changes.

flightaware.com/live/flight/SVA1B

and more support, this one originated at old Riyadh which is now the air base right in the middle of the city.

flightaware.com/live/flight/SVA7 … /OERY/KJFK

Anytime you see the Saudi 747SP heading for Rochester, MN or Cleveland, OH it’s almost always related to the family’s medical treatment. They use the Mayo Clinic and Cleveland Hospital frequently.

I’ve also noticed that when they make these trips, the plane makes a number of quick segments between KJFK, KIAD and KLAX before returning home.

“I’ve also noticed that when they make these trips, the plane makes a number of quick segments between KJFK, KIAD and KLAX before returning home.”

Shopping???
Several years ago, there was some sort of conference held at The Woodlands (Houston) Conference Center involving Middle East royalty. (I’m sure it was oil related)
A group of females went to the local mall to shop. They left the Victoria’s Secret store only after spending more dollars than some of us earn in a year.

Always curious of the Saudi flights to nowhere from IAD (due west into WVA and straight back) nearly every week.

Today, Monday, SVA01B, a 747SP, 47 minutes, and Saturday, SVA11, a 752, 59 minutes. Pilot training, maybe?