Judy Flights

Sorry if this has been discussed before, but I presume this is one of the “Judy” lights to “places unknown”?

flightaware.com/live/flight/WWW303

yup, that’s them. Although, unless things have changed the call sign they use is Janet.

The only thing harder than getting into KTNX is completing the Buckle Challenge

It’s still Janet.

I knew it was a girl’s name, hard to receive their radio traffic over here in Georgia! :slight_smile:

Off topic—
mm505, is that Craig Kann of the golf channel on your avatar? It is a striking resemblance to him. Just curious.

HC

It’s “Smilin’ Bob” of Enzyte natural male enhancement fame!

“Juudy, Juudy, Juuuudy…” Anybody else think of Cary Grant whenever they hear the name Judy?

Yep they have about 12-15 flights a day,using 300 Numbers on their departure out of Vegas and use 200 on their departure out of the other place.

Not until you mentioned it. But that is one of those lines that will live on forever. Great actor, that Cary.

It’s even more memorable due to the fact that he never said it!

Right, but Goober Pyle does a striking impression!

(Betraying my age and/or how much time of my youth was spent watching black-and-white TV.)

I learned something new.
But,

he always obliged when women named Judy asked him to say ‘Juday, Juday, Juday.’

. (from the above link).
I think many actors today, who are so full of themselves, probably wouldn’t be so obliging to say a line to fans that they never said in a movie. Ah, those actors were not only good but they actually realized that the fans are the reason why they got acting gits.

Perception becomes reality.

“Play it again, Sam.” is another famous non-quote.

Very, very true. Never heard him say it, but it was always attributed to him.

By the way, this IS the internet, so let’s not let facts get in the way of what people think.

Rick to Sam: “You played it for her, you can play it for me… If she can stand it, I can! Play it!”

My personal favorite quote from the movie is…

Captain Renault: “I’m shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here!”
[a croupier hands Renault a pile of money]
Croupier: “Your winnings, sir.”
Captain Renault: [sotto voce] “Oh, thank you very much.”

I’m the official cynic around here, that’s MY line! :wink: