JR's on is way to Dover

here’s the link:

flightaware.com/live/flight/N8JR

I thought JR was killed in the shower at South Fork.

In other words, who the hell is JR?

Didn’t we have the same problem with Phil?

Didn’t that all end up being a dream in the end?

All right ssomer, you’ve outed me- I’ve been taking my Lear our for a spin again. Guess I’ll hafta offer free rides to all registered FA members.

Feel free to email me at jreeves@iwish.com.

Dami, I’ll guess that you’re serious. “JR” is Dale Earnhardt Jr., the most popular driver in NASCAR.

(Nope, no punchline, no smart-ass remark, nothing…just info.)

Okay, I can’t help myself…Dami–Just FYI: Dale Earnhardt Jr. is on NO RELATION to Gene Simmons. :wink:

NO! “JR” is that bastard JR EWING who got shot on DALLAS back in the 80s.

“Who shot JR?” I dunno - I never watched that show…

Thanks, Plane. I was serious. I don’t follow NASCAR, or other sports, for that matter, so I had no idea who JR was.

I never really watched Dallas, either, and it was my girlfriend who reminded me that when JR died in a shower that it was only a dream.

You could have found your answer by entering N8JR in the search feature at the top of the page. :wink:

discussions.flightaware.com//sea … de=results

You shouldn’t have done that…

No, I couldn’t have. I did click the link before asking my question - it didn’t tell me anything about who JR is.

Now, here’s the reason why I didn’t click the search link. I figured this was a new discussion so naturally it wouldn’t have been already discussed in another topic. Besides, I didn’t think about using the search link. :open_mouth:

[Now, here’s the reason why I didn’t click the search link. I figured this was a new discussion so naturally it wouldn’t have been already discussed in another topic. Besides, I didn’t think about using the search link. :open_mouth:
[/quote]

Ahh, no harm no foul, it was meant as a friendly reminder of the search option, which I normally forget myself. I am sure you would have done the same to me. :wink:

You shouldn’t have done that…

And why not? It was just a reminder…Geewhizz.
HC

And why not? It was just a reminder…Geewhizz.
HC

He was probably expecting me to mean and vicious in my reply. However, like I tell my girlfriend (or GF to Pike), I need to keep people on their toes and not be 100% predictable.

Besides, could little ol’ me be vicious in my reply, especially on a Friday near the end of the workday?