I want a retro encabulator for xmas.

Remember, without encabulation, sinusoidal depleneration itself would be impossible.
Rockwell Automation Jargon-Speak - YouTube)

Only Rockwell would make a product having a malleable logarithmic casing surmounting a base-plate of prefabulated amulite. Is that the only way that they could get two spurving bearings in a direct line with the pentametric fan?? Seems like their engineers could’ve put a little more thought into their products. :confused:

[quote=“cfijames”]
Remember, without encabulation, sinusoidal depleneration itself would be impossible.
Rockwell Automation Jargon-Speak - YouTube)

Be careful what you wish for![/quote]

One time, my mom walked in while I was playing with my hydrocoptic marzelvanes…Talk about embarassing. My lunar wainshaft wouldn’t work for a month!

Oh yeah. WTF?

" My cats breath smells like cat food " :unamused:

“I bent my wookie”

Ouch…I hate when I do that…

Reinsert and use a shorter stroke!

Sometimes fatherly advice is best done in person. You can show him or even help him, but James is old enough now that he should learn to do it himself.

Since this is an aviation forum I’d like to suggest using full power, hold some back pressure and it’ll take off on it’s own when it’s ready.

“…side fumbling is effectively reduced.”

I was cleaning it once and it went off…

I can’t believe you would post something so disgusting on an aviation forum! J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K That was very funny!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: