How to reduce the signal attenuation caused by long cable?

Just FYI, the RPI3B enclosure, fan, and heatsinks came in a package though amazon.

“Smraza Case for Raspberry Pi 3”

I have the fan running on 3v, very quiet and lots of air movment. The case is very tough, you could likely drive over it and not damage the Pi.

1 Like

I also have a fan, but relatively noisy, so I let it open automatically at 45 degrees and closed at 35 degrees, in order to maintain a relatively stable temperature. :grinning:

1 Like

RG6 cable routinely has to run at 3000 MHz, way above the ads-b frequency (and losses increase significantly as frequency increases). So don’t worry about problems with RG6 .

I have many antennas running with RG6. Typical cable run is probably 50 feet and work fine with standard SMA to F adapters.
If it gets out to a 100+ feet , I will add a 10 db of amplification and a power injector to the system.

1 Like

@elpipila:

:+1: :clap: :+1: Fully agree.

BNC compression connectors some tools will work with. Got into that working a CCTV system several years ago. I am retired now so don’t have specifics but seems like I ended up with an Ideal brand tool that was called out in specs for BNC.

Did these work ok for you? I bought some from China on ebay and the F threads were not to spec. …couldn’t screw on an F connector. …link no longer available because it was 2015 when I bought them and ebay doesn’t have order history back that far it would seem.

楼主是国内的飞友么?看到了飞友的标志,哈哈哈哈

是的~

Yes, I am.

话说非常准的设备是什么时候开始申请的?我前两天申请了一个,不知道他们的要求多不多

I’m sorry, I don’t quite understand you. What do you mean by “internal version”?

Also, that QQ you mentioned rejected my friend request.

Thank you. However, they said they are not open to application.