How do I get updates for flights on AIM?

It says that if you become a member you can have flight information be sent to you by instant messenger. How do you do this?

Thx!

You don’t. As mentioned elsewhere in this forum, this feature isn’t working yet.
You can use the tracking feature in the My FlightAware to keep track of a few aircraft and airports.

ah ok, well im kinda new so yeah lol wish they would say that

This is something I’ve never understood. I’m not picking on you, B747, but if you were in a conversation would you say:

“Ah, okay. I’m kinda of new at this.” Then, you start laughing out load?

LOL has to be one of the most overused abbreviations on the Internet and one that makes no sense (in context) 96.74% of the time.

lol just said it again, its internet slang/dialect. Known as me as a small laugh

Enough of that

ROFLMFAO!
BTW, FYI:
AFAIK, and IMHO Damiross is the BOFH IYKWIM. :wink:

If I need what the hell you were talking about ub those last two abbreviations, I’d probably go to the corner and pout and hold my breath!

My guess is that he posted in the wrong thread…

In your own words, “you can look 'em up…”
google.com/search?hl=en&q=bofh
google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=iykwim

Nope. Correct thread…

That’s Mr. BOFH to you! :smiley:

Boeing, you’ll find out soon enough so I might as well tell you now. “Topic? Who needs to stay on the stinkin’ topic?”

Yeah, pretty much every topic i’ve seen so far has gotten off topic. Don’t really have a problem with it, makes it more interesting!

I think I like you, Boeing. Sometimes the posts get really off topic. Quite often the “off-topicness” is quite funny (or LOL in your lingo).

STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER WITH YOUR HANDS UP!!

This is the topic police. You have been found to be in flagrant violation of Article 26.05.3 of the Internet Rules and Guidelines to Prevent Thread Drift.

Present yourself and your Internet Access Device (IAD) within 48 hours to the nearest Microsoft Software Affiliate to begin remedial training.

On behalf of the Sacred Order of Gates Incarnate (SOGI)

Sister Perpetual Pain

MR…? Never heard of that one… google’s internet slang search reveals nothing…
Hmmmmm… could that stand for:
“Menatally Retarded”?
“Maybe Right”?
“Master of Resentments”?
“Mysteriously Renowned”?

…please! Help us out!

Mysterious Responses.

Mostly ridiculous?

Mainly Redundant?

Mainly off topic…

No, that would be MOT. Nice try though. :wink:

No No, having the acronym for Off topic NOT matching the words has an appealing impressionist/Zen quality.

I approve.