How can I track my flight-S'WEST 2504 -KPIT-KLAS

I would like to see the route and flightlevels of my New Years day flight
help
Abie
Oh and without having to pay for it…
:open_mouth:

Abieross,

Tiny bit of detail you left out for us to help you. What was the airline and flightnumber you took?

Allen

Abieross,
Welcome to FlightAware. In case you haven’t read, the majority of resources available here are FREE. Simply return to the “standard” FlightAware tracking page (i.e. NOT the discussions board), then click on “Register” at the top of the page. It’s quick, easy, and free. Once you’re registered, you can type “SWA2504” into the Flight/Tail # box to the left, and you will be able to access flights from the last three months or so. You’ll see only about the past 6 or 8 flights right away, so you’ll have to click “More Past Flights” at the bottom of the page to go back to New Year’s.

Here’s your flight: flightaware.com/live/flight/SWA2 … /KPIT/KLAS

planeaholic: If someone is posting in the forums, they’ve already registered for the site.

Well, I THOUGHT that, but I wondered why he/she was having trouble finding the flight, so I figured maybe there was a way to register for the forum without registering for the site. Sorry, it’s been a while since I registered. I almost posting the link, but I wanted to let him play with it to figure it out.