how can i get correct information in return?

Hi. We are attempting to use FlightXML web service in our system, so we can get information about flights. Our system being implemented in Java.

To get the map of the flight we are using code as follows:

DirectFlightLocator locator = new DirectFlightLocator();
DirectFlightSoap df = locator.getDirectFlightSoap();
DirectFlightSoapStub stub = (DirectFlightSoapStub)df;
stub.setUsername(“xxxx”);
stub.setPassword(“xxxxxxx”);
String map = df.mapFlight_Beta(ident, 200, 255);

But, we are always getting few flights (different days, times etc.) for the same Tail Number in return

How can we get the Map in return for the certain flight (again Tail Numbers are the same)?

Also, we are using method FlightInfo, so we can get data of the flight (such as:

Flight Active:

Departure time: 3/28/2008 10:52 AM

Arrival time: 3/28/2008 12:07 PM

Flight Estimated:

Departure time: 3/28/2008 10:40 AM

Arrival time: 3/28/2008 12:22 PM

but the method FlightInfo, again, returns data for a few flights at the same time and there is no way for us to find out which flight it belongs to and also link it to the Map and show it.

How can we get time data for a certain flight?

If you have any ideas or solution, could you please let me know as soon as possible

alex

The beta map function should only return the latest flight.

The only way to get to a certain flight is to call FlightInfo, incrementing the offset until you get back to the flight you want.

Hi!

Where is the Java FlightAware Library located? i.e. the one used in the example com.flightaware.directflight.soap.DirectFlight.

Thanks

If you’re on Windows, you need to run the Windows-specific build instructions first.