As of today, I’ve noticed that the data shown in the ‘Hourly Received Reports’ box is working on UTC time, where the data in the ‘Hourly Collection’ box above it is still shown as local time. Per the notice given at the top of the stats page (“NOTE: Hourly data is reported in the site’s local time. Daily data is reported in UTC time.”), it would seem that they should both be shown in my local time - and both of them were up until sometime early today or last night.
This seems to be affecting all sites that I run or friends run in the central time zone, but doesn’t seem to be affecting sites in the Eastern or Pacific time zones when I check the stats for some friends’ sites.
Image linking isn’t working (again) for whatever reason… Here’s a screenshot: