Help with registration numbers for a plane spotter

Okay, so today I watched an aircraft land (Southwest Airlines), but did not have my binoculars with me and could not see the reg#. After getting home I looked up the flight on Flightaware and found it to be flight SWA630. My question is this…if I have the flight# and the date and time of arrival, how do I go about finding the reg# for the aircraft so I can find pictures of the aircraft for my collection? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

One way involves waiting about 3 months and then going to the BTS website. Here you’ll find a table for on-time flights. You can download the data. The tail number (or equivalent for some airlines such as a fleet number) will be found. The address is transtats.bts.gov/DL_SelectF … me=On-Time

Another way is to use ACARS (?) data. Someone else will have to point the way to get this data because I’m not very familiar with it.

Hi,
I am new to ‘flightaware.com’ and I have a similar question.
But I live in Norway, and wonder if it’s possible to track the Reg.Number of the plane used in a specific flight.
I’m actually trying to make a private register of all my flights and I want to include the Reg.number of the planes that I have been in,
but I’m not sure if it’s possible to track the Reg.number of the old flights, if they are over 4 months old?
Remember that I am talking about Europe (Norway) and I would like to know if there exists a page where I can track the reg.numbers ??

Best regards
Fero