Great pilot or stupid pilot?

This is an older video that’s been around for a while - found it again bored this afternoon. One question: great pilot or stupid pilot?

alexisparkinn.com/photogalle … a-Jie1.mpg

He’s good. But a pilot a little bit better would be smarter than that.

He made it, so he is a great pilot. Had he scuffed a wing tip, he would have been a stupid pilot. :open_mouth:

I call stupid all the way.

Guess he was flying so fast he left his brain behind…? :smiley:

what a frikin’ moron

I guess with that opinion you’re “old” and not “bold”… :wink:

This guy made it. The ones who dont, are the ones that are the reason I have to pay $95 for the Warrior and not $75.
I’m sure this stuff has always gone on, BUT, with the developement of You Tube and other like sites, I think you’ll see alot more pilots do insanely dangerous stunts, pushing well beyond both their aircraft, and personal limitations!

Oh I’ve done some stupid sh*t but that guy takes the cake, wow I think Russian roulette would be more safe.

I hear ya Jason, I’ve done my stupid shit too. And hopefully I’m done… :open_mouth:

Maybe he’s just a better pilot than you, flyboy…? :stuck_out_tongue:

(kidding)

No will he is a much better pilot then me…

You wanna tell him AZ? (sorry Jason, referring to another thread)

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Poor flyboy…

I’ve known a couple of pilots who were “better” than me. They could make an airplane do things you would swear were impossible. Of course, several of them are also deader than me now, so that’s something to consider too.

FlyNYC testing the TAWS and gear alarm.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4HfItfwna4

That’s a pretty cool vid! :wink:

Don’t make me call one of my revered, and feared, elementary school teachers and ask her to break her hickory ruler out of retirement…