good place for a $100 Hamburger

once i get my liscense i want to take my parents up for a $100 hamburger run . I am based out of CRG Craig Municipal Airport in Jacksonviile Florida. I am looking for a place that is south of jacksonville. Is there anything around ocala. I can probably fly to as far south as Sarasota.

Any good sugestions?

Worth the $7.95 subscription.

Michelbob’s in Naples. Best ribs in Florida, and you can walk there from the airport. Only about an 2 flight in a 172.

If you fly on down to Boca, you can get a $100 hamburger where the thing on the plate costs $100.

BOCA RATON, Florida (AP) – A hundred bucks would buy you a lot of burgers from McDonald’s.

The swanky Old Homestead Steakhouse will sell you a single brawny beef sandwich for the same price.

Boca Raton Mayor Steven Abrams could barely speak between bites Tuesday as he devoured the 20-ounce, $100 hamburger billed as the “beluga caviar of sandwiches.”

“Heaven on a bun,” restaurant owner Marc Sherry said.

The burger debuted Tuesday at the restaurant in the Boca Raton Resort and Club, where a membership costs $40,000 and an additional $3,600 a year.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/06/21/pricy.burger.ap/index.html

yeah, go to hijackers in Flagler (x47). I have flown all over florida and it is definitley the best for pilots. Also there is a new Tiki bar that opened in Venice KVNC. It is pretty cool also. Happy Flying