Flightaware Website and Feeding not available

This was a real loss of connectivity, not just a stats problem, so unfortunately the holes will remain.

@foxhunter Curious how you got that particular status page. Mine looks like this which is a bit different:

The status page on my device is different because it’s a Jetvision AirSquitter and not a Raspberry. This device is not using dump1090-fa, only piaware

Except that difference it delivers the same data to FA as a Raspberry with Piaware package

As the devices did not get any connect to the flightaware servers there is no upload and therefore no stats.
From a previous discussion there is no “buffer” on the device which collects the data for a longer period of time.

Looking on some other stats pages, almost all have this issue.

Interesting that it wasn’t everyone - Looking around a few random users, some had it but not others.

I can find also users where the time slot is shorter/longer or simply does not exist.
I would assume that the reachability was given more or less via different routes.

Most of the receivers in my area (Germany) are showing almost the same outage

I recognized almost no impact in the stats compared to others in Germany, but a significant rank drop global. Should be clear as the outage happend during the peak hours in Europe

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.