FlightAware ADS-B filters now for sale worldwide

No hurry. Thanks for the update. :smiley:

Went to order this morning and they say they are still out.

Working on it, hoping for today or tomorrow.

thanks

Any Update?

I call Amazon twice a day and they’re not exactly on the ball. Working it.

Alexa, where are my filters?

“Do you mean air filters?”

Thanks, typical of Amazon

We are Amazon, we dont care, because we dont have to.

That seems to be the situation. As an alternative, you can buy them here for a few bucks more: rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200 … =824&kw=lg

I will keep you advised.

Peter, I’ve tried putting in this command into my Pi cat /var/log/dump1090-mutability.log to see what my figures are but it says No such file or directory.

I’m using the PiAware image in my Pi2 :confused:

Hi I have ordered(141748987047) one month ago for ADSB filter through E Bay Not yet received.

I asked the seller for you and he said:

Yes he also opened a case with ebay and requested full refund which we will issue once he confirms his shipping address.

This is to expect when shipping to India as sometimes it can take up to 45 days for delivery and also there is no way we can control our customs for export and theirs as well.

Good news – the filters are back in stock on Amazon!

In the US on Amazon, $19.95: amazon.com/dp/B010GBQXK8?tag=fligh01-20

Worldwide on eBay, $24.99: rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200 … =824&kw=lg

Sweet… :smiley:

thanks just ordered through Amazon and I have 2 day (testing thier prime)

I hope to have my station back on line very soon now

Ordered one also. Should be here Saturday… :smiley:

How would I know if I need a filter?

If you’re in an urban environment and/or near other RF activity, particularly cell phones, it’s probably helpful.

I just got the FA filter in the mail. I got it hooked up. So we will see if it helps out pretty good. I would say it looks very well made. :smiley:

Looking to see where people are installing the FA filter at? I have mine installed at the USB Dongle, using 6 inch pigtail from the dongle to the filter. Where is the best place to install the FA filter?

I might order a connector that I can plug straight into the dongle and screw right into the filter. So i can remove the jumper. I hooked the filter up yesterday afternoon. Today was my lowest number that I had in a month. Hope my numbers don’t drop everyday.

I think someone ask this question before, but to be safe i’ll ask again. Does it matter which way the filter is installed? I think from what I remember it doesn’t.

Thanks.