Flight delay Eurowings Dusseldorf to punta cana

Liebe flightaware community ich entschuldige mich dafür wenn das die falsche Kategorie für meine Frage ist bin für jede Antwort dankbar

ich bin am 19. Januar von Düsseldorf ( DUS )in die Dominikanische Republik Punta Cana ( PUJ ) mit Eurowings geflogen EW 1140 der Flug hatte mehr als 3 Stunden Verspätung laut flugrecht steht mir eine Entschädigung zu jetzt muss ich beweisen dass der Flug verspätet in Punta Cana landete gibt es irgendeine Internetseite die mir diese Flugdaten anzeigt ich hoffe der Text ist verständlich übersetzt freue mich sehr auf Antworten mit freundlichen Grüßen

Dear flightaware community i apologize if this is the wrong category for my question am grateful for any answer

I flew on the 19th of January from Dusseldorf (DUS) to the Dominican Republic Punta Cana (PUJ) with Eurowings EW 1140 the flight was more than 3 hours late according to flight law I have a compensation to now I have to prove that the flight is delayed in Punta Cana landed there is any website that shows me this flight data I hope the text is understandable I am looking forward to answers with best regards

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/EWG1140/history/80

Surprised you can’t just ask Eurowings for a confirmation that it was late.
Or i suppose your word should be good enough and it would be on Eurowings to prove your flight was on time.

But i’m not familiar with the legal stuff so that’s just my opinion on how it should work.

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/EWG1140/history/20190119/1637Z/EDDL/L%2018.54270%20-68.48400

That is the available tracking for this flight, but part of it is estimated. Other tracking might have different information.

“Competitor” Flightradar24 also shows the delay: Live Flight Tracker - Real-Time Flight Tracker Map | Flightradar24

If you have the right account for FR24, you can download a CSV with flight information too.
Looks it was pretty late in PUJ indeed! STD 13:10, ATD 17:37 :scream:, STA 18:15. Landed almost 4 hours late.

Thanks for the help that will help me next great community thank you again :slight_smile: