Feature request

Greetings,

How about a spell checker for the forums ?

And one question. When I write a post or add to a subject and I post it, there is a page with 2 choices, to either return to the subject or to the post. If I do nothing it returns anyway. Is this a bug ? Just curious.

Kevin

I also like the idea of a spell checker…it’s been a “few” years since my college days…but I do remember I before E except after C…wait, I learned that in parochial school…now we’re talking ancient history!! :wink:

My browser (Safari) has one built in. 8)

Showoff!! :smiley:

That’s the way it’s supposed to work.

How about a spell checker for the forums ?

There is already a spell check for the forum, although you may need to download it. The Google toolbar has a spell checker.

please explain… I don’t use and don’t want the Google tool bar.

The Google Toolbar, in addition to being an easy access to the Google search engine, has, among others, a spell checker. You click on spell check, the misspelled/unrecognized words are flagged, and you can right click to accept the suggested spelling or add it to the dictionary. As an example, the first word in this posting was “THe.” I also left out the “d” in “words.” It highlighted these words and suggested “The” for “THe” and “words” for “wors,” along with several other possibilities.

You owe it to yourself to check it out. The toolbar also has a great pop-up blocker and other handy tools.

I just don’t want to give up the realestate…

Believe me, if it took up a lot of real estate, it wouldn’t be on my machine. It takes up litle space. You can also combine it with another line of icons at the top of your menu to get allow more room for the browser screen. If you are talking about disk space - I believe it takes up just 1 or 2 megabytes.