FlightAware Discussions

Falcon 7X

Hi all,

Is there a list of people/companies that have bought a Falcon 7X shown in public anywhere?

discussions.flightaware.com/view … ght=falcon

I saw that, is there somewhere else that shows who has orders in place?
Or is it super secret?

Thanks

Unless you subscribe to Aviation News Letter, Air-Britain, JP Airline Fleets Biz Jet etc., etc., it’s super secret.

There are several companies that tract that info, but you have to pay for information, and even then who knows how accurate it is.

The Falcon 7X program seems to be the most difficult to ascertain info!!!

Thanks for the info. Just curious…

No manufacturer divulges its customer order list, it’s confidential information.

Can’t use a general statement like that. Boeing and Airbus both say who bought their aircraft. Some customers may ask not to divulge that information but many don’t.

Cessna announces it orders. See asd-network.com/press_detail … rcraft.htm

Okay, okay… I didn’t figure that it needed saying but, it’s confidential information only to be divulged with customer consent. That being now said…most customers of GA aircraft (in this case of the OP’s 7X subject) will not provide consent.

Thinking a little bit more about what you originally said, I think you meant specifically general aviation, right? In that case, I’d be apt to agree with you that private purchasers, as opposed to fleet purchasers like Netjets, airlines, and the like, probably wouldn’t have their purchases made known.

Anyone know anything about this 7X?

flightaware.com/live/flight/N273JC

I had been at RDU 4 times in the last 2 weeks (1.5 hr drive away, ouch) and then of course the day after the last time I go up, it shows up there at RDU. Granted, it was dark already, so I would not have been able to get a good photo, but still…I could have seen it. Just curious who uses it and why it would have been in Raleigh. thanks.

No idea who the actual owners are, but the aircraft is registered to Limited Liability Corporation, whose address is a hangar at Aurora State Airport in Oregon.

The aircraft itself, seems to be based at San Jose SJC. Owner is registered as Via Feliz II LLC, which replaced their Falcon 2000 N273JC which was registered to Via Feliz LLC.

I believe the translation of Feliz is ‘Happy’, and I’d be happy too, with a brand new Falcon 7X. It was registered on October 21/08 and is c/n 18.

click here airliners.net full size photo landing at SJC Oct 23/08.

Several SJC based aircraft use Oregon address’s for tax benefits. N7707X a 7X owned by the old owner of ACM Aviation is based at BZN and SJC is available for charter from Delta Air Elite.

This is Cisco Systems aircraft. JC=John Chambers, CEO
Regards
Steve

Looks like St. Louis based Emerson Electric just took a shiny new 7X in addition to their existing fleeting of Falcon’s.

flightaware.com/live/flight/N8000E

Unfortunately I’d expect it to be blocked very soon.

Does 8000E have the same white/grey scheme as the rest of their fleet? I’ve been trying to catch a glimpse of it every time I go to Spirit, but I haven’t gotten that lucky yet. And you’re right, I’m sure it will be blocked soon too.

I haven’t had a chance to see it yet myself. I used to work right near the airport but I’m not there anymore. It seems like a Dassault product is the thing to have with the STL companies. AB still has 5, Emerson has 5 now, Enterprise has a few, and there are a handful of others based at SUS alone.

I haven’t had a chance to see it yet myself. I used to work right near the airport but I’m not there anymore. It seems like a Dassault product is the thing to have with the STL companies. AB still has 5, Emerson has 5 now, Enterprise has a few, and there are a handful of others based at SUS alone.

I got a chance to see N8000E land at KSUS from PANC today. VERY nice aircraft. The paint doesn’t match the rest of the planes in the stable, but I’m sure they’ll change that soon.