Expanded map view will not show the flight map or data

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; InfoPath.3; .NET4.0C; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; BRI/1)
Timestamp: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 13:15:31 UTC

When selecting the expanded map view (new Explorer window), the page is blank except for the advertising frames. It was working about 2 weeks. I have copied the Explorer error message and pasted it below.

Line: 5
Char: 752
Code: 0
URI: e0.flightcdn.com/include/27e97a8 … airport.js

Having the same issue. Whenever I try to expand the map , the new window pops up (as usual) , the ad appears on the side but the map display is blank. Same issue in internet explorer and google chrome.

me too

Same problem here, Mac OS X 10.6.5 with Firefox 3.6.13. Small views are OK.

A bug must have crawled in, I’m sure its web-wide.

Earlier all I got was a blank white screen but it appears to be working now.

Its back on track for me too.

Map gone again ! (Firefox).

hmmm, mine is still working.

What browser ?

I’ve got adblockPlus and I’ve told it to block adverts, facebook and other slow cr@p but I don’t see anything which would affect the map. Can anyone tell me the URL of the map in case I inadvertantly blocked it ?

flightaware.com/live/airport_sta … rport=KSAT

Firefox

Nope, don’t see that one either. Can you right-click on the map and post the “Copy Image Location” URL for me ?

My HTML is a bit rusty but this:

doesn't look right to me. Where's the SRC= ? :question:

I can give you “view page source” or “view page info”

I copied this into the magic bar and got a huge map.

The map isn’t just an image, it requires a number of javascript files to draw the map in your browser. I’d suggest turning off ad blocking to see if that makes the maps work.

Yes, the map’s there when I disable adBlock; now I just have to figure our which entry is doing it.

5 items were blocked - doubleclick(2), googleads, google-analytics and one other which I can’t find. Must be one I added in the last few days :bulb: .

Or you could stop depriving us of revenue, and have working maps.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Or you could ask your advertisers to get faster servers 8) .

I found the offending entry; all is well in my world.

+1