Dixie Stampede Citation

Saw this in Myrtle Beach, SC. N162EC belongs to Dolly Parton/Eatertainment which owns the Dixie Stampede chain of resturant/shows and others, in Myrtle Beach, Pigeon Forge, Orlando, and Branson.

flightaware.com/live/flight/N162EC

Oh…I forgot the link up, thanks!

Definitely not a hangar queen…that plane is quite busy !

flightaware.com/live/flight/N162EC/history

Not sure how cool the company would be about the pilots son riding shot-gun in their aircraft and then putting it on youtube, but it’s a good video none the less. First 55 seconds are just intro, feel free to skip ahead.

- YouTube)

[quote=“UA777222”]
Not sure how cool the company would be about the pilots son riding shot-gun in their aircraft and then putting it on youtube, but it’s a good video none the less. First 55 seconds are just intro, feel free to skip ahead.

- YouTube)

I can’t blame the kid really. If I got to do that when I was a kid with my dad, my head would explode if I couldn’t tell everyone I saw. At least he wasn’t letting the kid mess with the controls:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeroflot_Flight_593[/quote]

I was hoping to see the cargo. 8)

They keep Dolly’s baggage in a C-17 that follows behind the Citation…

Sorry to rain on the parade, but I don’t believe Dolly uses this aircraft. I believe it is devoted to the company’s executives/business interests.

Dang… :open_mouth: :laughing:

Is it really that noisy in these these corp jets? I assumed for cost that they would not be so loud inside unless of course the video camera is exagerating the sound.

Two issues. The video is taken from the cockpit where there is more noise from air rushing over the front of the plane. Also, there is air flowing from vents and depending it’s almost impossible to not pick that up, especially with the low quality mic on most video cameras. Some of that sound might be exaggerated as a little puff of air will sound like a hurricane on the video. Try to find a cockpit video of a plane taking off or on approach to land and you’ll notice that airflow sound.

The noise in the Lear 25/35 when you’re over 300kts is LOUD, mix in windshield heat and it’ll give you a headache. I try and stay under 300kts if I can just to avoid the noise

[quote=“UA777222”]

- YouTube)

Probably a single pilot bird/pilot.

Also, the CJ3, is rather quiet inside, even up front, probably just a crappy microphone.[/quote]