Delta Business Class and Crown Rooms

Hi,
I’m flying DL Biz Class to Costa Rica tomorrow, and we were wondering if we get to use the crown rooms like you do with businesselite? Does anybody know?

Thanks so much!

uh if your not, then its just 25 bucks a person per day. Well worth it. :slight_smile:

from Delta’s website:
*BusinessElite passengers with same day international travel are welcome at our lounges in Atlanta, Cincinnati, and New York-JFK.

As a BusinessElite customer, you’re also invited to use the Delta Crown Room Club before your trip. *
I guess thats a yes

I use to go overseas for business purpose through air as a means of transportation. I use to travel in Amsterdam, New York, Hong Kong and Japan. It saves time that’s why my business is going well because i believe “TIME IS MONEY”.

Jasso
www.qatarairways.com/5-star

What the hell did he just say?

he said

"I use to go overseas for business purpose through air as a means of transportation. I use to travel in Amsterdam, New York, Hong Kong and Japan. It saves time that’s why my business is going well because i believe “TIME IS MONEY”.

I guess in the past he traveled by water???

Ohhhhhhhh, silly me. Now it’s perfectly clear :open_mouth:

:confused: …I still don’t get it… I guess I’ll just take my mullet head back to seat 12B and sit next my nana in the moomoo while my angels play WWF in the aisle…

LMFAO!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: