Concordes

Out of the surviving Concordes, which ones could currently fly? I think some of them have had important parts removed, but I think some of them would be able to fly. Thanks.

Google is your friend.

lmgtfy.com/?q=where+are+the+surviving+concordes

imeche.org/news/engineering/ … ion-expert

“It would be impossible. Aerospatiale, the joint venture that designed and manufactured concorde, is now BAE Systems and EADS Airbus. There’s no way that they would support Concorde flying now. So you would not get the design support.
“Rolls-Royce has said the same about the Olympus engines as well. It’s a dead-end down that route.”

So none of them could fly anymore? P.S. I wasn’t asking for the locations, I was asking whether they could fly.

No, the Concorde will never fly again, mainly due to the lack of support from the manufacturers. Even if you had the tens of million of dollars needed to get one flying again, you just can’t do it without factory support. It’s airworthiness certificate has been revoked and no way to get it back without support from EADS (Airbus) and they withdrew all support years ago. Rolls Royce has also withdrawn support for the Olympus 593 engines. The computers that controlled the engine air inlets would have to be updated and recertified. Crew certification, there are no pilots current on Concorde now and no simulator available now to train them. After sitting so long, any of them would have to be completely stripped and miles of wiring and hydraulic lines would need checking. Concorde also had many unique parts of which most are probably no longer available. We really don’t know the state of the decommissioning that was done for the museum storage, ie: hydraulics, fuel systems, etc. So just can’t see it happening, even if somebody could get an experimental or ferry permit and fly it subsonic around the pattern at low level. For a fully certified operation to carry passengers at speed and altitude? Not a chance.