Chelsea Clinton wedding

Temporary flight restrictions
Rhinebeck, New York near KINGSTON VOR/DME (IGN)

tfr.faa.gov/save_pages/detail_0_4317.html

What Airport do you think the vip’s will use, word has it there might be some nice business jets coming in.

20N is only 3100*60
POU is only 20 miles away with a 5k runway…
ALB is just to far away?

“Chelsea Clinton Wedding”

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Will, you little toad, exactly WHAT do you find so humorous about this young woman’s wedding?

You’re beginning to display the necessity for being kept on a very short leash, if not muzzled altogether.

I’ll remind you again that freedom of speech doesn’t free you from being held responsible for said speech.

I just don’t know who would want to marry someone THAT ugly! :laughing:

WILL!! don’t know if you’re old enough to remember clintons inaguration when they got out and walked… she was looking mighty good in that short skirt!!! 8)

Perhaps some are not so shallow as to base that decision based upon looks alone, reckon??
Surely you were off the cuff joking…

No…he wasnt…he’s just a teen that speaks without thinking sometimes.

Sometimes? :smiley:

:laughing: I was trying to be nice…

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b8/CheckM8/CC.jpg < - - http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b8/CheckM8/IdHitThat01.jpg

No…he wasnt…he’s just a teen that speaks without thinking sometimes.

Right.

Sometimes?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I was trying to be nice…

Don’t worry, beech, you’re nice.

Perhaps some are not so shallow as to base that decision based upon looks alone, reckon??
Surely you were off the cuff joking…

Yes, I would call it that. . .

And I’m certain when the time comes you’ll marry a Stanford and Oxford graduate who also happens to be a millionaire.

Or do you already have a first cousin lined up?

Oh no you di-nt! :laughing:

I had to.

I don’t believe he has any sisters.

Education and money aside, I’ve always found that a plain Jane will always work much harder to please a man. Some of my best “relationships” have been with butter face chicks. That being said, I’d troerabang.

Last thing I’d do is marry for money or marry family.
And yes, I have a sister, with a boy friend, which I hate!

Are you okay, James?

POU (30 minutes) or SWF (50 minutes) would be my guess. Wouldn’t be surprised if there was a lot of helicopter activity if the weather is nice.

Physically I’m fine Will, thanks for asking.

I’m bitterly disappointed though. I thought that after so much time hanging out here with “the big boys” we had managed to knock some of the hayseeds out of your hair. But here we find ample evidence that you’re apparently just as shallow today as when you first showed up in the Forum.

I admit that 10 years ago I do not touch this with your penachim. Today? I would make the sticky with her.