[BUG] Windows 8 mobile push from My Flightaware website


#1

Found a few bugs while working w/ Windows 8 and Windows 8 notifications on a current flight today.

I went to My Flightaware on the website, added a new flight (Delta 1668 from LAX -> MSP) and added an alert.
I went through the paces of the alert to add E-mail, Mobile, Mobile Push (WP7) and Mobile Push (Windows8) to the alert.

The Windows 8 alert never saves. I hit “Save” on the form, and it says it saved but when I simply hit F5 to reload, it doesn’t show that it took.

I am actively logged in to the Windows 8 FlightAware app when I do this.


[BUG] Windows 8 alert updating from Store app