Bug?Flights in holding patterns dropped from enroute status

Was following two flights this evening for JAN. Fascinating to watch the heavy iron be put in a holding patterns due to a line of heavy rainshowers…

Problem came up is that both flights were dropped from enroute portion of the airport page at 11:00 p.m…

See flight SWA1308 at ia300010.us.archive.org/0/items/ … WA1308.jpg

and

ia300011.us.archive.org/0/items/ … olding.jpg

Unfortunately, I didn’t write down the other flight coming in from ATL, but it was a regional jet and it dissapeared from the arrival and enroute page.

JAN is a part time class C airport which shuts down at 11:00 p.m. Would this have anything to do with it?

Allen

Perhaps they diverted to another airport?

If you look at the flight page, you can see they didn’t divert. The closure of the facility shouldn’t affect us. Do you know how long they held for? I don’t recall off hand, but I think we may not display a flight as en route on the arriving airport if it’s more than 2 hours late without an amended/updated ETA.

Going on the track log, they landed 11:09 p.m. The hold was from 10:32 to 10:57. The flight made two laps in the hold before being released.

Strangly enough, the ETA went to NA after the actual ETA expired. Can’t remember what time the ETA was before going NA.

Allen