BREAKING NEWS: All A380s grounded

I just caught this over the AP mobile news on my iPhone, so I’m not sure if every news outlet has it yet. Reuters just picked it up, and it doesn’t look good… Enjoy.

BL.

Ha-ha very funny……ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

O M G… THAT’S insane! WHAT were those people at Airbus THINKING?

Wow!

…that’s the worst 4/1’s joke I’ve heard all day.

Unbelievable! http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/konfus/c010.gif

In other news, some crazy guy with long hair was caught sabotaging the Flightaware headquarters. His motive: to detroy all evidence of delayed flights by his airline. The man: Glenn Tilton. He had been living in a cave for months to avoid being mobbed by his own employees, the source for his long hair. But of course, he did just as good of a job running the airline in the cave then he did at the headquarters.

But but but we had cupcakes. Who would sabotage against cupcakes?

This guy: mickphoto.com/photos/Express … ir_Guy.jpg

LMFAO :laughing: :laughing:

For the record, I’ll take a cupcake 8)

Why does everyone think it’s such a bad thing to see the Rick Astley video?!? I think it’s got a good beat and I can dance to it!

Have you seen the KISS VERSION? It’s PHENOMENAL!

Ok there are some things I won’t stand for…disrespecting KISS is one of them…take that back :laughing: :laughing: :open_mouth: :smiling_imp:

Hmm…FlightAware says KISS is an unknown airport… :unamused:

:laughing: Good one.

I just thought I’d mention that this was my first rickroll ever. My girlfriend heard the song playing from the next room, and came in to find me looking really confused. She had to explain to me why I was watching this music video.

lol, probably my 4th - 7th. :stuck_out_tongue:

Is it coincidence that he just recently changed to a Muslim name and is from Turkey?

If he had wanted them to shoot him down, why wouldn’t he have provoked them? He did just the opposite and even avoided large concentrations of people.

:question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

Right Church, wrong pew! :wink: